Guess What I Bought...



That right, it's on it's way. I found a website that you can buy it for a third of the retail price if your a student. Luckily I have two little students in my house, so Taylor has Adobe CS3 Extended being shipped in her name. I had to have a yard sale and sell off some crap to get the money to buy it but hey, whatever it takes! Now if only I could sell enough junk to come up with the money for this...


Oh ya baby, I want me some Canon 5D!!! It's a good thing you can't see the drool coming from my mouth right now, that would be so embarrassing!

2 comments:

marecle family said...

You're so funny. I'm glad that you were finally able to buy it.

Unknown said...

Hi i'm becca and i am a photographer in alabama reading your blog and I see you like the 5D well check out the new 5D Mark II.. I am with you on the 5D.. but Mark II 21MP and ISO up to 6400! it's nuts..