Christmas Cards

I've been really busy lately. Everyone is wanting that perfect picture for their Christmas cards. I've sold the copyright to a few pictures so clients can have their card made. Next year I plan to offer my own designs to clients instead of selling the copyright. I think it will work out less expensive for them. I'll work on them over the year so I have a good variety to offer. For now here's a peak at what kind of magic I can work! I designed cards for my two best friends Natalie and Nena, then one for my own family. The last two are being printed on a metallic paper so they will have a little shimmer to them. I can't wait to see how they turn out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LAST BUT NOT LEAST...MY OWN LITTLE BEAUTIES!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tasha Horsley said...

Cute! I love all of them! Your kids look fabulous all dressed up! :)

Sarah J. said...

Dang girl, you're a workin' fool these days!!! Can I have you design one for me??? Seriously... I'll pay you whatever! I can't find one I like out there. Let me know... pretty, please?! :)