WOW!!!

It's the end of the year senior rush and I'm loving it. Check out Madi, she was such and awesome model! She only needed the tiniest bit of instruction and she would pose like a pro. Not only was she easy to take pictures of, she was a joy to hang out with for a few hours. We trucked into downtown Tacoma for her shoot and had ourselves a bit of an adventure. From the crazy guy who followed us, the crack head lady who screamed at us on to the weird-o who wanted to take pictures with me (no I did not let him). It was a day I'm sure Madi is not going to forget!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Beautiful! Especially love the laughing one and the B&W!

Georgia said...

I love your pictures Karina. Have thought about making a button to go with your blog/website? I think I'm addicted to buttons. I would love to add one to my site.