The Sheldricks

I got a call from Colita because she needed some family portraits done before they move to JAPAN! I'm a little jealous because I'm a travel addict and I haven't been anywhere exotic in a long time. I'm feeling the withdrawals lately!
When the Sheldricks came to my house for their session, my daughter and Colita's daughter both kinda squealed. Apparently they are in the same class at school and they're totally good buddies.
Even funnier is that when Colita first called me my daughter had been listening to my conversation with her. When I hung up the phone she said that she had a friend at school who was about to move to Japan and wouldn't it be funny if it was their family. Well sure enough, it was!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: