Jensen Wedding

What can I say about the Carrie and Chad? Cute, cuddly, sooo in love! I love these two and I was so lucky to have been a part of their wedding. I flew out to Georgia for the event. We drove to Columbia, South Carolina for the ceremony then back down to Georgia for the reception that evening. It was a whirlwind but tons of fun. There were so many people at the reception we could hardly move around the room. These two are so loved, I think the entire state of Georgia came out to congratulate them!

P.S. I have never felt anything like 100 degrees in South Carolina! The second you walk out the door your wet with humidity and sweat...gross!!! I lived in Georgia for 4 years and I don't remember it ever being that bad.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: