One More Senior...

Cute little Marianne was so fun to take pictures of. She caught on really fast and totally got into it. She was also up for anything and that's just the way I like a model to be! This shoot was in down town Kent and holy cow, I need to move there. There are endless options within a sqaure block on 1st avenue. It was just shot after shot after shot of awsomeness (is that a word?). Someone asked me the other day what my favorite thing to take pictures of was and I would have to say seniors. They are just totally up for anything fun and creative and they tend to let loose and get into it.

I think this is my favorite picture from the shoot...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this shot!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Beautiful shots, Karina! I love the last one too! The field one is great as well- very vintage inspired. I'll have to check out the location. I can see where it'd be fun with the girls and their pettiskirts.

Amy said...

nice :) i love the chair in the field done.

i love seniors too - and they can sit still which is an added bonus! lol

Tasha Horsley said...

very cool shots! i love the 2nd one!